Tuesday 27 August 2013

Moving ;)

WeHeartIt
I'm in London for one month and i was in one house with mouses, spiders, dirty people, noisy people and really old (abridged version),me and my roommate complained to the agency and they changed the room, but for something really better. The new house is bigger, with living room, new kitchen, clean people, the room is bigger than the other, and we are 4 people (in the other house we were 8 O.o). We moved today, but my roommate went to holidays and i'll stay here for two weeks alone *happy dance*.
Hmm now things that you should know about me! I moved to London because i want go to the university here, and i'm trying to find a job. I've arrived here alone and was my first time in London (i'm so proud of myself), i started a new life alone, with my all family in Portugal, it's really hard, sometimes i want give up, but this is my dream and i'll fight!
Boybands and youtubers are ruining my life *hahaha* {my favorites bands: 30 Seconds To Mars; UnionJ; Overload} {Youtubers: Zoella; Tanya Burr; Tyler Oakley; Jack and Finn Harries; Marcus Bulter; Mazzy Maz}.
I think is everything for today!!
If you want follow me on twitter click HERE !!

Love you
Jess xx

2 comments: