Wednesday 28 August 2013

I'm a fangirl!

Yay guys is true i'm a fangirl!!
But i'm not a crazy fangirl (i think).
Do you know who are Overload?? If not you should know! They're one new band and they're awesome i've been with them once and they tweeted, Rted, Favorited, dmed me many times, i love them, i'm completely crazy, all days i want one tweet, DM or something like this.
And UnionJ you know?? They were in the XFactor and 2 of them follow me and the band joined account as well and i had 4 Tweets from them, and i also i've been with them.

I like another bands but just with this two bands i'm completely one fangirl *.*

Me with Overload

Me and UnionJ



















(Sorry if you aren't fangirl but i had to write this)

Yes i feel lucky!!
And yes this is me!!


Love youuuu
Jess <3

No comments:

Post a Comment